Thursday, July 28, 2011

Etsy Shop of the Week: The Vintage Studio

This week's Etsy Shop of the Week is The Vintage Studio! They have been in my bookmark folder for so long because they always have such lovely selections. Here are a few of my favorites that are available right now!
I'm in love with this perfect tea dress. You could wear a white apron for a vintage Alice in Wonderland look or pair it with pearls and lace gloves and it's perfect for a tea party, picnic, or ladies luncheon. It is so versatile and so pretty. I might have to buy it with my next pay check or regret it if someone else buys it first. 
Here's another dress I am in love with. It's the perfect party dress. I really want it because it is truly stunning. I'm torn on whether to buy this or the one above. I could buy both but I don't want to go broke!

I think this is so fun, it's simple but the rhinestones add a touch of elegance and fun. I don't have a red dress in my collection yet, so this is yet another gown I have my eye on.

Then there is this lovely dress. I am a sucker for blue flower and green leaf prints. I think it's perfect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment