Thursday, June 9, 2011

Running Errands

Outfit Details: Sweater- Target, White top- Forever 21, Skirt- Forever 21, Tights- Target, Flats- Gap, Necklace- Vintage, Eyeglasses- Vintage

Today I was very busy running errands. I had to take fruit to my mom at work and after I did that, I walked around the farmer's market for a bit and bought some banana bread and tried on some vintage dresses at Atomic Garage. I found an adorable little black dress that I am going to buy. It's perfect because there are so many ways to wear it, I can accessorize it with pretty much anything. Then I had to take my little brother to Kung Fu which was very nice to watch. 
I'm finally home and I honestly just want to laze around for awhile, maybe watch a movie on Netflix and work on a couple of DIY projects. 


3 comments:

  1. You look pretty Alex! I love those glasses and your cardigan.



    Meanz (Koi Story)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you look so cute! I'm totally loving your glasses and the sweater's color is pure amazing-ness! ;) X



    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete