Saturday, June 4, 2011

Recent Finds

Fabric probably from the sixties that I found at Rose's Antiques. There's enough to probably make a dress.
A dress I bought on my birthday at Francesca's Collections.
A dress from my friend Hannah.
Sixties wiggle dress from the Atomic Garage in Des Moines.

Flowers at the Farmer's Market
Check out these neat cans I spotted in Hannah's garage. 

I've been working a lot lately, my work outfit is always really boring and consists of black pants, black shoes, and a shirt. So I haven't really been wearing anything aside from that or my pajamas. I'm hoping to get into my storage unit sometime soon because that is where most of my clothes are, along with my furniture. 







1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see you in that birthday dress! X


    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete