Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pretty In Mink





Outfit Details: Dress- Vintage from Atomic Garage, Mink Coat- Vintage gift from my grandmother, Tights- Target, Shoes- Dillards, Pearl Necklace- Vintage, Glasses- Vintage from Boss Vintage in Denver, Colorado 

Today I went shopping with my close friend, Robin. It was really lovely to spend time with her and buy myself a couple of lovely things. I absolutely adore my new Alex Marie t-strap pumps. The weather was also really beautiful, a crisp winter day with a lot of sun.

Also, what do you think of my new hair? I love colors and I'm sure that I will go back to them at some point, but I felt like I needed something that took a little less upkeep for a bit.

10 comments:

  1. I love your new hair Alex! This color suits you very well. Also that dress and those heels are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love, love, love this dress! Perfect for dressing up or down. You have totally nailed this outfit!
    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this dress and those shoes! they are so cute!! and i love your hair - really any way you do it, it will look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks beautiful, Alex! I love it in colors, but this is just as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit SO much! Everything about it is just perfect, especially that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is a stunning outfit from head to toe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the frames are incredible! Where did they come from?!!?!

    ReplyDelete