Friday, November 4, 2011

I'll Be Back




 Outfit Details: Sweater- Target, Blouse- Target, Skirt- Forever 21, Belt- Wet Seal, Moccasins- Minnetonka 

Life has been tough lately. I have a lot to battle each and every day to make it through, but I'm keeping my chin up and trying as hard as I can to live my life the way I want. It's been stressful, but that's what makes me stronger, right? One thing I have determined is that my blog makes me happy, it makes me happy to produce something creative each day, so I'm going to do my best from now on to update the blog as much as I possibly can. It's a promise I'm making to myself.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about blogging. Sometimes its a distraction from all of the crazy things around you. It certainly helps me to pour myself into it. I hope that you begin to feel better soon. <3

    As per usual, you are amazing and so is this outfit!

    ReplyDelete