Friday, August 26, 2011

First Day of School



Outfit Details: Skirt- Fossil, Vest- Wet Seal, Shirt- Target, Shoes- American Eagle, Glasses- Theatrical Shop in Valley Junction
 Aunt Kris, Cousin Jacob, Grandma Lois, and me
 Grandma Lois, Cousin Jacob, Grandpa Dick
 Me & my grandparents who are my best friends in the world
 Jacob and I have been as close as can be since we were babies. 
I love my family so much!
Also, check out my AMAZING haul from antiquing the other day! The vintage sunbeam mixer still works even! My dream kitchen is going to be retro and aqua colors and I was thrilled when I found these gorgeous items. 

I had my first day of school at DMACC yesterday. I'm taking a women's issues class and apparel design concepts. I'm really nervous and excited. Wish me luck!


1 comment: